LFC Fan's - 2019 and 2020 were great years for us, but sadly the title will end up a the Ethiad this year lol ?

sorry ^_^

it will.

manure will feck all and drop to 4th at best.

we'll finish runners up to Citeh

Man City imo will win the title.

unless we stop being so shite and start WINNING our games and i mean 4 or 5 on the bounce.

even 3 in a row

look at Everton and West Ham and even fecking Manure..

we've lost our ability to beat teams

to place the blame on losing a world class CB is laughable at best

Man City will win the league this season.

epl regs, thoughts ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Spurs still have some chance bro don't rule us out man.

• August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Good to see that you are using your crystal ball again but i think you need to throw it at KC and start again with your own predictions. Any of the top 5 in the league are capable of winning the league,including Livarpool and it is too early to predict the winners. Try some more trolling around Easter 

• 1 month ago

Too early to give up the ghost.  Man United and Leicester have a say, and Liverpool are only 6 points off the former despite losing to Burnley.

• Monny
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Too late Hombre ;)

Just think, a month ago it was all about Utd/Liverpool. It never ceases to amaze just how little some people know about the game.

And LOL at "finish runners up" Aces............I just can't see it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • we'll see,  but despite never being top watching them i always felt they would be there or there abouts,   shhhh don't tell @monny..i said that...

@Monny  lol,  well if we can't get back into it, i'd be content with you guys winning, because err well you have been the best team after about a month...it's not over yet but it's clear to see when teams defend the way burnley did our team is crying out for a lanky  quality front man, in the mould of a Drogba or Costa even a more dynamic younger Carrol. etc..Firmino is meant to be that player but he's never been  in that class when the ball is in the air..as for us were struggling to find form, Shaquiri now playing reguarly is testement to that. on a tactical pov, i didn't think Wijnaldum and Thiago, needed to be that defensive, one of them should of been involved more  in moves through the centre..

Ironically, well now not be touted as favs, we'll be back to the underdogs, and that's where we need to be,  with that "underdogs" mentality, that's where the determination came from last season...that hunger, because we are just short collectively right now everybody is just that few % short and that has a massive effect.

As for the record, it's a shame, but records are only there to be broken, that's thier only purpose..

LFCYNWA

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.