Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If conservatives don't like our president, why don't they just leave?

Biden is our president. Start supporting him or get out. 

Sorry. The election wasn't rigged just because your favorite lost. Grow up. 

@Anonymous When did your side ever promote unity? Never. Hypocrite.

Communism > Fascism

No other place wants them.

• Phil M

Libs were the ones saying they would leave, though no one ever did. Conservatives love their country so they won't throw a temper tantrum and make false promises they know they would never follow through with. As far as "unity" goes, in my lifetime, this country has never been as devided as when Obama left office. Trump was trying to help that situation but was fought at every turn by libs that only want what they feel is best for them, and not what is best for all of us. You talk about unity, but seem to want to devide us further.

Just like you never accepted when Trump was President?

Sorry, it's hard for 70 million people to leave !

Couldn't this be said about Americans living in other countries around the World trying to change the politics of the country?

All the people who ruined their lives by participating in trump’s Capitol  riot never received pardons from him. He caused five deaths and he watched the whole thing from the safety of the west wing on TV. And all he could do is complain about the way that his rioters looked “low class”.

Why didn’t you leave when Trump was our president? Because this is your country. It’s our country too.  We will continue to stand for what we think is right just as you did. The reason we have 3 different parties democrat republican and Libertarian is because every since we became a country people have had different values different beliefs different ideas on what America means to them. The parties revolve and change. Some times a democrat wins sometimes a Republican wins. As a. Conservative I will continue to Stand to my stance my values my beliefs NO ONE will stop me. This is MY country also and I’m not going anywhere 

I hear Russia is nice this time of year and mostly white, so they won't have to worry about black/brown people.

• John

Why should they leave just because they disagree ?

Guess what.   Disagreement is the foundation of democracy.

If anyone or any group disagree with a democratic election then they should put up their own candidate and in four years win by democratic means. 

• Ann

First, I appreciate you admitting what Biden and other liberals won't admit: That he isn't our President; he's yours. Second, you didn't leave when you promised to go--twice. My uncle died for this country. I'm not going anywhere. 

Oh yes, it was rigged. If it wasn't, why won't you have someone look into it? What are you afraid of that they will find?

The only Russian collusion that too place in the last 4 years was Hillary buying her 9 million dollar fake dossier from a known Russian operative. Mueller didn't even know what day it was. Where's the investigation for that?

• Mike L

I think that's why Trump tried to lift some travel bans (one of the good things that Republicans said he did) so that his supporters could leave.