Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

I haven't eaten anything in 18 hours, yet I feel full as if I just ate. Why?

'Cause you're not starving. Your body doesn't need food yet. When you're ready, don't eat a lot. Just an egg, toast & maybe a fruit. Then, in a few hours, eat a regular meal(but not at first). Stop eating when you're no longer hungry.

You eat irregularity and inconsistent amounts.  You body adapts to your routine. 

There could be many reasons. Disease, recent surgery, drugs, etc

Like Dan said, I think your apetite will come right back once you see your favourite food. If it doesn't then you could have depression or anxiety as those things cause loss of apetite.

Do you think you're a cat?

Maybe depressed, anxiety, bad nerves, or worse certain cancers. Good luck. Not trying to scare you but IF you still feel this way go to the ER. I am a RN and this could be nothing to something very serious, no way to know until labs, and scans are ordered and viewed.

Your in the Pet section, under Cats.  Why don't you open up a can of tuna to curb your hunger and make it through the night? "Meow!"

i can not have breakfast and not get hungry

You're a glutton.  Simple.

Run a plate of your favorite food under your nose and ask this question again. 

If the answer is still full you are likely depressed.