Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

Weird Router History! ?

So I have been having a problem for months now of porn history showing up on my xfinity router admin log. As far as I know no one is visiting the sites and there is no history on any devices to match the logs. There is about 5 different sites that keep popping up. Sometimes the logs show up at a time we are sleeping. There are no mystery devices on our wifi. I've scanned all devices for adware/malware to no avail. I tried rebooting router. There is 1 phone that matches network activity at the time of the logs but no actual history on phone. I also have a password protected keylogger/usage history logger installed on the device that matches network activity and it shows no evidence of purposely accessing the sites. If someone was deleting all the history the keylogger would still show it. I'm stumped how to fix this. 

Router is xfinity x1 technicolor CGM4140COM

2 days ago

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.