If Trump Supporters like those at Capital Hill try anything funny on Inauguration Day with soldiers around, will they face "fire and fury"?

NO... Nat Guards troops are not issued and bullets.. Their weapons are for show... My Nephew who was there told me and being retired from the military I Know he is right.

I've watched almost all of the day's events of Jan. 20, 2021 on TV and I didn't see many civilians not related to the ceremonies either at the Capitol, the White House or at JB Andrews. The only real Trump supporters were at JB Andrews and they were very attentive to the Donald and were very well behaved. They were all singing "My Way" along with a Frank Sinatra recording at the end while Air Force One was on a take off roll. Very touching.

Well unless they come in overwhelming force and are willing to kill or die over stupidity. Once people learn all politicians do is talk and fill their pockets with your money they will rise to the occasion whenever that time needs to be and it will be Americans taking back their country not republicans or democrats Americans the elites will fall as they have in most countries where the people have said enough.

Meanwhile, you'll be hiding in your safe space.

As tense as it is going to be in DC tomorrow, I wouldn't even want to furt loudly if I was there, for fear of being shot.

Bring it commie, bring it.