If Trump Supporters like those at Capital Hill try anything funny on Inauguration Day with soldiers around, will they face "fire and fury"?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

NO... Nat Guards troops are not issued and bullets.. Their weapons are for show... My Nephew who was there told me and being retired from the military I Know he is right.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I've watched almost all of the day's events of Jan. 20, 2021 on TV and I didn't see many civilians not related to the ceremonies either at the Capitol, the White House or at JB Andrews. The only real Trump supporters were at JB Andrews and they were very attentive to the Donald and were very well behaved. They were all singing "My Way" along with a Frank Sinatra recording at the end while Air Force One was on a take off roll. Very touching.

• 1 month ago

Well unless they come in overwhelming force and are willing to kill or die over stupidity. Once people learn all politicians do is talk and fill their pockets with your money they will rise to the occasion whenever that time needs to be and it will be Americans taking back their country not republicans or democrats Americans the elites will fall as they have in most countries where the people have said enough.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Meanwhile, you'll be hiding in your safe space.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

As tense as it is going to be in DC tomorrow, I wouldn't even want to furt loudly if I was there, for fear of being shot.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bring it commie, bring it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.