What are the odds that veterans turn their backs on Donald Trump during his upcoming, self worship going away party at an army base?

He disrespected Senators John McCain and Blumenthal, who served in Vietnam, with insults and threats?

After luxury Trump Hotel didn't invite a single homeless NY veteran for coffee?

After Transgender Veterans were singled out and discriminated by Donald Trump?

Trump doesn't deserve any ceremony, he has forever disgraced himself with his actions in office. 

Update:

President Obama did not encourage his Supporters to become Terrorists nor did he order us to destroy or kill. You respect President Obama because of his decency. Trump deserves no respect, he has disgraced the office of the presidency. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump has the lowest support /approval among veterans of any president 

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Who cares.     Trump is now history 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tell us again what branch you served in troll boy. As much as I hate that moron Obama I wouldn't turn my back on him. Out of respect for the OFFICE. Not the man.

Update- Obama is racist trash, period. He doesn't have a decent bone in his body. Nor does his husband.

• 1 month ago

Well I was never a fan of McCain, and Blumenthal and his phoney medals and service stories does not deserve any respect. And should not be mentioned in the same status of J McCain even that I did not care for the man I respect him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • PIE
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I guess that is their Constitutional Right, isn't it?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.