Anonymous

Are white people who oppose reverse racism wrong for not wanting to be treated like second class citizens in nations their ancestors founded?

Brother X, you just made it clear that you're a troll.

Lol Allison, stop trolling. If you're not a troll, go pick a history book.

Many White people, myself included, have Black ancestors if you go back a couple of centuries, and many more have indigenous ancestors.  Is there a reason why I should be more loyal to my White ancestors than my Black ones?  Also, White people are not being treated like second class citizens by any means.  My country was built on slavery like the US was, yet we not only have statues to slave trade magnates in our major cities but also now have laws against them being relocated.  How am I treated as a second class citizen while stuff like that's going on?  I am proud of my country to the extent that it's fair to the people living in it, which is very limited.  Otherwise I'm just being baselessly proud of an accident of birth.

Its not only  whites BLM  are  attacking  its browns also and they will end up paying the piper  as they are the minorities on this planet

Joshua, where did he say anything about he being better than the best of blacks? And what does this have anything to do with the issues faced by whites. You are moron that repeats the same stupid talking points. Yes, even in European countries, the bar is lower for blacks and they are given a free step up, regardless of talent, at every opportunity, just because of their race.

"I oppose all forms of racism"

No one will complain about that statement and it covers the situation you just mentioned too.

No... Blacks are wanting to overpower white countries and treat white people like second class citizens themselves. And brother X gets wrong information and is a very misguided black person 

• joshua

There’s no such thing as “reverse racism”. There’s just racism.....

Second: How are whites being treated as second class citizens when whites hold the majority of wealth, political power and representation in our government? 

You need to understand that black and brown people are not respond for your life failures. And this belief that despite your lack of accomplishments, you are better then the best of blacks and thus deserve more, simply for being born white, it’s probably the reason why a failure is all you’ll ever be 

You ain't never founded any nation on empty land

They are imagining the "second class citizens" part.  That grievance is entirely the product of right-wing propaganda.

So yes, they are wrong.  And thinking that Trump was the answer is stupidity indeed.