Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Can we all at least agree that Nancy Pelosi is irresponsible for leaving her laptop laying around in the open for everyone to see and take?

No wonder why someone took it. 

• Mark

No, most people do that, although mine at work is secured with a  "chain" of sorts.

• Emdog

When you're up to your *** in alligators, it's hard to remember you were there to drain Trump's swamp. Rather stupid question, if I may add. "Hmmm do I escape as fast as I can from mob that wants to kill me, or do I waste time locking up inanimate object?"

Do you realize how stupid this question is?  You are supporting a felonious law breaker !

WILL THE END RESULT OF THE DEMOCRATS AGENDA BE HYPERINFLATION

I guess you got your answer DUH!!!

She didn't leave it "lying around", she left it on her desk, like normal people do.  Further, if it was issued by the federal government, it probably had a CAC.  You are responsible for taking your CAC when you leave your desk.  Assuming she did, whomever stole it both stole federal property, and the stole a brick, unless they know someone really good at break encryption.  

And when someone breaks into YOUR house and steals YOUR laptop, it's YOUR fault. Good to know.

🥴 It was in her office. In the capitol. That the military and law enforcement higher ups neglected to protect. 

So no. But Congress and the Senate are responsible for disciplining both. And cant wait to see it.

Too many Trumper loyalists. No scruples as to where their allegiances truly lie.

The American people. Not Trump.

She probably had the password on a sticky note beside it.  

• bluto

No, no we can’t agree. 

No rational person would even agree that it would be inappropriate to leave a laptop in a conference room off limits to the public.