Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 month ago

He who laughs last didn't get the joke?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

He who laughs first didn't understand that it wasn't a joke.

• 1 month ago

My wife and I were traveling across Scotland a few years back and stopped to spend the night in a tavern. We visited the crowded bar before going to bed for a night cap. While setting at a table, someone yelled "68" and everyone started laughing! The another one yelled "12". And everyone laughed again. We asked the waitress, what was going on and she said, "Every one tell the same jokes over and over again until they just numbered them and yell out the number. Then everyone remembers the joke by that number and laughs! A few 'numbers' later,  guy yelled out "34"! But some just snickered. We asked the waitress if joke No. 34 wasn't a funny joke. She said "Oh, definitely! 34 is a very funny joke." We then asked, "Well, why didn't everyone laugh?" The waitress said, " Oh, that was William yelling No.34 and he just never was good at telling jokes.".......BAM!

• 1 month ago

I would go along with that LOL.

• 1 month ago

maybe the joke wasn't as funny as you thought, and that's just some pity laughter thrown in at the end. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • RR
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Or maybe he has just thought of a dirty meaning.

• 1 month ago

And the laughs last a lot longer if you get it.

• 1 month ago

He who doesn't laugh has anxiety.

• 1 month ago

Perhaps, but he who laughs last, laughs loudest.

• 1 month ago

He does but he has not undrestood it at first like most of other people.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.