What is the most valuable thing God has ever given to you?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

A chance to live forever in peace. Literally forever. I was suicidal, and not anymore. I have purpose in life because of God and his word, edified through his Spirit. 

• 2 months ago

Originally He made me extremely miserable through the convicting power of the Holy Spirit which eventually led to my Repenting of my sins and through Faith Trusting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Sometimes what we feel as something bad turns out to be good.

• Clyde
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

He give me a place to stay all day! He gave me live! Him talks to me! Telling me what to tell others and then other walk away crying! What’s wrong I could never get a reply just a “nothing”

• Rjgmh
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

He paid the penalty for my sins. Thus I do not have to go to Hell but can go to heaven. It cost him the His son Jesus Christ, which is the most valuable thing. Every material thing He spoke into existence. He can do that again and He will. So that is not so valuable.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

My Long Life after I prayed for a Long Life s a child in WW2 where i was being Bombed for 5 years i saw My School mates die

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since no gods exist the question is moot

• 2 months ago

Forgiveness for my sins within salvation and eternal life including the gift of the Holy Spirit living inside of me, which is how God can say "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee"  It's all encompassing

• 2 months ago

Jehovah promises that "if you search for him, he will let himself be found by you." ( 1Chronocles 28:9) Imagine the precious gift that awaits you as you search and come to know God-a "close friendship with Jehovah"! ( Psalm 25;14) What can such a friendship mean for you? For more information JW.ORG

• BJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The truth of His Word the Bible.

• 2 months ago

Existence       

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Life --------------------------------

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.