Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Can military personnel reject the Bill Gates mark of the beast Covid-19 "vaccine" on religious grounds or has the U.S. military gone commie?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

ISN'T IT LIKELY THAT THE DEMOCRATS WILL HAVE MONETIZE THE DEBT IN ORDER TO GET ENOUGH FUNDS TO PAY FOR THEIR AGENDA

• 1 month ago

If they have not commie the new administration will ensure they reprogram them in their new training centres.

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Anyone can refuse to take the Covid vaccines.   They are not mandatory, even for the military.  If they were it would be classed as a violation and an assault on the person and borderline unconstitutional. 

However those unvaccinated would be restricted in where they could be operationally posted and potentially face being discharged. 

If you are saying that the vaccine is inherently evil (for no provable reason) then how do you propose get get rid of the Covid virus then ?     Just wait 10 or 20 years until it fades away after killing 40 or 50 million people and permanently destroying the major economies of the world ??

• Carrie
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I do not believe for a second that the vaccine is "the mark of the beast". Stop drinking the conspiracy Kool-aid. that said, I will not be receiving the vaccine. I don't believe there was enough study and I don't believe it will keep me from getting the virus. I haven't had a flu shot in 10 yrs and I have been fine. Yes, I got the flu once in that time, and I feel having it helped my immune system be stronger. I take precautions, wash my hands and take vitamins, etc. My military son is the same. So far it is being considered voluntary, but when it is mandatory, he will get it if he wants to stay in the military.Civilianwise, Those at higher risk, they need to decide if the benefits outweigh the risk and if they believe it does, then by all means get it. My parents are getting it and I agree with them there. But us younger (50 and below) I believe it is not needed unless you have underlying conditions. Most people just get cold or flu like symptoms. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your tin-foil hat is affecting your brain.

Bill Gates isn't a pharmaceutical maker.  

The vaccine isn't the 'mark of the beast.'

Since this vaccine is being administered under an emergency use authorization, servicemembers are only getting it on a voluntary basis, so the people that answered that it is mandatory should probably take 10 seconds on Google to find the official information that the DoD and Tricare have put out.

• 1 month ago

They can but may face  discharge if he/she doesn't.  

• TomB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The US Military never claimed to be a Democracy, it just Defends the Constitution of one. It's members voluntarily take an Oath and contractually agree to be Governed by the UCMJ while they do it.

Without a Covid Vaccine Service Members will be "non-deployable" which, along with being a danger to others, makes them useless and voids their contract so they will be administratively discharged. Just like the @sshats that refused the Anthrax Vaccine were.

• Kerri
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Enlisted personnel are the property of the US government and are required to do whatever they are asked to do. Not doing as told comes with potential criminal military jail time. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Troops are required to get the vaccine. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is no "Bill Gates vaccine" that has been approved.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.