Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Can military personnel reject the Bill Gates mark of the beast Covid-19 "vaccine" on religious grounds or has the U.S. military gone commie?

ISN'T IT LIKELY THAT THE DEMOCRATS WILL HAVE MONETIZE THE DEBT IN ORDER TO GET ENOUGH FUNDS TO PAY FOR THEIR AGENDA

If they have not commie the new administration will ensure they reprogram them in their new training centres.

• John

Anyone can refuse to take the Covid vaccines.   They are not mandatory, even for the military.  If they were it would be classed as a violation and an assault on the person and borderline unconstitutional. 

However those unvaccinated would be restricted in where they could be operationally posted and potentially face being discharged. 

If you are saying that the vaccine is inherently evil (for no provable reason) then how do you propose get get rid of the Covid virus then ?     Just wait 10 or 20 years until it fades away after killing 40 or 50 million people and permanently destroying the major economies of the world ??

• Carrie

I do not believe for a second that the vaccine is "the mark of the beast". Stop drinking the conspiracy Kool-aid. that said, I will not be receiving the vaccine. I don't believe there was enough study and I don't believe it will keep me from getting the virus. I haven't had a flu shot in 10 yrs and I have been fine. Yes, I got the flu once in that time, and I feel having it helped my immune system be stronger. I take precautions, wash my hands and take vitamins, etc. My military son is the same. So far it is being considered voluntary, but when it is mandatory, he will get it if he wants to stay in the military.Civilianwise, Those at higher risk, they need to decide if the benefits outweigh the risk and if they believe it does, then by all means get it. My parents are getting it and I agree with them there. But us younger (50 and below) I believe it is not needed unless you have underlying conditions. Most people just get cold or flu like symptoms. 

• Daniel

Your tin-foil hat is affecting your brain.

Bill Gates isn't a pharmaceutical maker.  

The vaccine isn't the 'mark of the beast.'

Since this vaccine is being administered under an emergency use authorization, servicemembers are only getting it on a voluntary basis, so the people that answered that it is mandatory should probably take 10 seconds on Google to find the official information that the DoD and Tricare have put out.

They can but may face  discharge if he/she doesn't.  

• TomB

The US Military never claimed to be a Democracy, it just Defends the Constitution of one. It's members voluntarily take an Oath and contractually agree to be Governed by the UCMJ while they do it.

Without a Covid Vaccine Service Members will be "non-deployable" which, along with being a danger to others, makes them useless and voids their contract so they will be administratively discharged. Just like the @sshats that refused the Anthrax Vaccine were.

• Kerri

Enlisted personnel are the property of the US government and are required to do whatever they are asked to do. Not doing as told comes with potential criminal military jail time. 

Troops are required to get the vaccine. 

There is no "Bill Gates vaccine" that has been approved.

.