why are Scorpio women so Irresistible?

I recently met a Scorpio woman with her moon in Gemini and it was magnetic like I’m obessed with her! She didn’t even look like she was trying but her eyes and charms drove me crazy ..why are Scorpio women so irresistible?

I am a libra sun and Virgo moon 

Can u write your sun sign, moon sign in updates so that i can answer your question.

Source(s): Scorpio girl, Capricorn moon.

Most of them are unattractive and have manly characteristics. The attractive ones are irresistible and humanitarian. I admire their strength. They are the least fake people around

• ?

This is your reaction to this particular woman.  

In astrology, attraction is not related to the Sign someone's Sun is in (which is what you are identifying), nor even in the Signs that any of the other 9 "planets" appeared to be moving through when that person was born ... 

BUT rather, on specific distances that occur between any of your 10 "planets" and any of the other person's 10 "planets. Particularly strong is when one person's Ascendant or Descendant is conjunct (no more than 8 degrees away from) the other person's Sun or Moon or Venus or Mars. Not only is there a strong immediate attraction, but the bond is not likely to die out even after the infatuation-honeymoon excitement has died out.

In psychology, attraction is orchestrated by how nour subconscious emotional patterns respond to the other person's subconscious cues.

What you find from someone's month-day of birth is only their Sun sign.  Just 2% of the entire chart. But it is the only one of the 40 to 50 factors that is easy to find, so it is easy to sell .. making it a grand commercial gimmick for writers interested in making easy money, and not caring that Sun sign astrology doesn't work.

Either do up the individual person's natal chart (full birthdate, location of birth, exact precise birthtime accurate down to the very minute of birth) .... or drop astrology.  Sun signs will only create assumptions that tend to mislead you.

I'm a scorpio sun

Libra moon

I make men nervous because I read them. Most people do not want to be read! LOL

I am very charming and confident too! 

Magnetic and eyes are scorpios domain.

Obsession is hers (scorpio's) though...

I am not sure about charm and or being irresistible.

Do not play with this woman. If you are serious then come around her. If not, then keep her in your fantasies. 

Somebody bitter ⬇️ In the comments

You couldn’t pick them out crowd. What specific book do you get the stereotypes from? Do you really think people are programmed at birth?

There has never been any actual research done on astrology stereotyping. None. What organization would finance it? Why bother when so many people never question astrology validity? 

They're sexy :).

as a capricorn i love scorpios so much they're so powerful dammm

Yes I had a handsome guy who used to like me and he was Scorpio / Moon in Gemini, I was a teen. We'd play tennis together. 

Not all are though xx