Odd of getting hiv?

I’ve never been too sexually active . My body count is 5 . First few times I had sex I was dumb . I didn’t use a condom when we first put it in. But immediately pulled out and put one on. I had unprotected sex 2 other times. Both of those times I pulled out with in maybe like 2/3 minutes ? I was scared of pregnancy and didn’t want to take a chance of getting someone pregnant. So it’s not like it was super long aggressive sex. I’m straight. Only ever had sex with girls lol. So I just want to know what my chances are of accident you getting hiv? I’m getting tested on Tuesday because I’ve been so stressed about it. But I kinda want some peace of mind before I go in just to make me feel better. None of the girls I had sex with had hiv that I know of . But I’m still anxious. The one girl I had unprotected sex with I hung out with maybe 6/7 months after we hooked up and she had gotten mono. I’m assuming when the doctor tested for that they would have also tested for any other stds including hiv. And if she would have gotten it from me she would have told me when she told me she had gotten mono. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

odds are low but you wait and see.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you don't have HIV

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.