Hillary Clinton said the election was stolen from her in 2016.  Why do people refute that since she still says it to this day?

Update:

ihavqs2:  How ridiculous.  We watched Hillary claim she was robbed for 4 long years.  Also popular vote is NOT the basis of electing any president.  Its the electoral college.  The purpose of the electoral college is to prevent one state from always determining who is president.  Read the constitution.  Of course, you likely want a one party country which becomes California which is unlivable for normal people. Trump is NOT a traitor.

Update 2:

JasB:  That has been debunked and proven to be wrong.  Yes Russia put some ridiculous articles on Facebook.  If Facebook can overturn an election with a few articles, perhaps they should be held accountable.  Trump DID NOT collude with Russia however, the Bidens do appear to have made some profitable deals by selling access to the Chinese for which there is proof and is under investigation by the FBI.

Update 3:

Non of those prosecutions had anything to do with the election.  The spying on the Trump campaign was based on the dossier which was a total fabrication and proven to be so.  You people never chose to believe the truth.  All your claims are based on hatred.

Update 4:

Anonymous:  Seriously, the Mueller report was declassified.  You are full of it.  Trump has more sanctions against Russia than any other administration has had even when the took over parts of Georgia and the Crimea.  Please read some history and find the truth.  I know its very difficult to find truth these days, but it is there.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Hillary's own didn't want her in office. She still believes it wasn't a problem with "her" but the fault of others.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump and Clinton should go get a room together so they can drone on about how each of them had an election stolen from them. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because Hillary is a lesbian.  

Source(s): www.LBGTQ.org
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump petitioned Russia to interfere which it did on his behalf. That's enough ... I'm not going to finish the chapter for someone who may or may not be reading. Seriously, you should know this. If not, it's like educating first grader for us. Would you fault people hating Hitler? You should be asking yourself why so many people consider trump evil/demented. Your alignment w/ him puts you in unfavorable light. I'd dismiss you as unlikable when I learned you like trump. Live your life away f/ me. This evil man has eroded US greatness.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

For The USA’s 2016 presidential election, HILLARY CLINTON won the national, popular vote.   

Meanwhile, trump cheated for the votes for the Electoral College.   The republican party’s elites RIGGED the Electoral College in 2016.   (I have proof.)   

CURRENTLY, traitor trump is an ILLEGITIMATE president!!  

Source(s): website>> Nationalpopularvotedotcom
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A lot of evidence and prosecutions which came out during the Mueller Investigation provved that Russia did interfere in the election, with Republicans enacting sanctions against Russia confirming this.

There is no way of ever knowing if that interference changed the result.  Obviously being human and the one who lost, Hillary will always think she might of won if this had not happened.

The truth is neither she or we will ever know.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What's interesting is the faux outrage at such a suggestion from the fox news Magatards

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She was referring to Russian interference and how the leaking of her emails, including Comey's eleventh hour revelation of more emails being found, had been used to discredit her. That is considerably different to making persistent unfounded claims of electoral fraud.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.