Can you get a sexual disease from sharing a drink?

I’m a 22 year old guy. I was hanging out with a friend of mine, who is a girl. And she wanted a sip of my coffee and I let her have a sip. Here’s the problem. She recently let me on her finsta (secret Instagram account) and I have discovered she is very sexually active with her mouth. Can I get a disease from her?

• Not likely to happen. If she had a cold sore at the time, you could get cold sores from her. 

Stds are not likely to be passed out side of having oral sex or intercourse. 

• Craig

If you kiss her, that risk certainly exists - and not just for STDs.  Even sharing your coffee with her opens you up to many diseases.  That's not to say that getting infected from her is likely.  Just that it's possible.  It would be possible even if she wasn't "very sexually active with her mouth".  A certain level of risk is unavoidable, you know - unless you want to live in a plastic bubble all your life.

Since she's been frank with you about her sexual activities, if you want to have sex with her you shouldn't hesitate to also be frank - by asking her what she knows about her own health status and how you can be sure she isn't going to pass something to you.