Willie
Lv 7
Willie asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

If there's a civil war will you have any weapons at home to protect your family from those that will want to do you harm?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

All I have is a "trench knife". If there is a civil war, I plan to tie it to a broom stick and use it as a pole arm.

• 1 month ago

ISN'T IT LIKELY THAT THE DEMOCRATS WILL HAVE MONETIZE THE DEBT IN ORDER TO GET ENOUGH FUNDS TO PAY FOR THEIR AGENDA

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

...and why would anyone want to do me or my family harm ?     So the question doesn't even arise 

• Pete
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

LOL. If there's a civil war in the USA, the USA would be f^cked. Their economy would go down the tube and the US dollar would no longer be trusted as a world currency.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Who knows the government may take them all before the civil war starts.

• 1 month ago

If you don't know, that is far more of a deterrent than if you know. I would rather avoid the need than actually use whatever weapons I may or may not have.

On the other hand, EVERYTHING is a weapon if used as such, and it is better to have one I don't need than to need one I don't have.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can just imagine that old troll weasel trying to protect his refridgerator box by throwing a jar of strained peas.

• 1 month ago

I do indeed....

• 1 month ago

I've been trained in Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape. I'm good to go Sergeant...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

there will be no civil war . 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.