What is your favorite game?

I would say my favorite game is Bloodborne.  

Super Metroid

Free fire.......

Chess an pool on line world wide.

• garry

sex , you do know it is a game , hit the girls right buttons then they fork out ..its called flirting with them ..some are good at it and some are bad at it , but me i'm one of the best ...

Kenshi -- Unique experience in adventure, battling, resource management, rpg, and base building. Every day in the game is a story.

Divinity Original Sins series -- Refined and delicately made. A leader in the fantasy turn-based rpg game genre.

Mount & Blade series (preferably Bannerlord) -- Good for medieval history and warfare lovers. Very high replayability.

Noita -- Charming action roguelike in which you play as a wizard with numerous spells as well as customization of wands.

you have asked this same q upteen times now, and you just give b'/a to the same game every time,  so this will be the last time i answer you, because this is a pointless waste of time..

judging by what i have played the most  Efootball.

Canasta.         

Final Fantasy X is my fave.

🥴😊 To be honest?

Not a fan of any. 

But with my dad, sister and mother.... Rummy was our game. 

🥴 I can play it for days, weeks, months, years. Bingo too.

Canasta.