Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

Who is the best player in the NBA right now?

The correct answer is Giannis Antetokounmpo. I'll also accept Curry. 

If you say Lebron, I'll laugh at you. Lebron has never been the best player in the league and certainly not when he's pushing 40. 

Yes, but LeBron is "woke" and "socially aware." 

That's all that matter to the hacks at Ya-Poo Sports, or the Ethnic, Social justice and Politics Network.  That's why they want to shove all this "LeBron as GOAT" BS down the fans' throats because of his "social activism," even though anybody with more than 14 functioning brain cells knows he's not even in the same zip code as Michael Jordan.  Jordan made the players on the court with him better, to the point where they won championships.  LeBron can't win without playing on a hand-picked team of stars of his choosing.

Amazing, how the media overlooks James' hypocrisy by continuing to support the Communist regime in Beijing, the better to protect his Nike Money.  I guess it doesn't matter to media that Yellow Lives Don't Matter to James.

I'm thinking it's Durant at the moment, but I'm not sure.

• 3 days ago

umm...based on technology and shot manipulation. Wardell Curry is the best.

• 1 week ago

Steph Curry because of how good he makes his teammates and how he completely changed the game.  Draymond Green may get 100 assists this month and he wouldn't do that on any other team.  Wiggens now actually looks like he's playing to his potential, and bench players are left wide open because so much focus is on Curry. 

LEBRON JAMES! He’s 36 and he still plays like he’s in his prime. You can’t deny greatness. Period. 

LBJ  for his part in defeating that old orange lying devil trump . 

Chris Paul. He's even mentioned in a song

Giannis Antetokounmpo is the best player in the NBA right now.

theyre probably all good players

I'm almost with you regarding Giannis. If he strengthens his long-range and free-throw shooting he's going to be even harder to stop than he is already and that's saying a lot. In the paint he's like a guided tank missile. He's just dazzling. 

Curry is nothing short of phenomenal. Unless you put 2-3 bodies on him he can make shots in any orientation, anywhere on the court. Hell, he can make shots from anywhere in the frigging building. At his best, no one has ever shot like him before or is likely to again. It's a hard call as to which is better, but I think if Durant can get back to 100% after his injury, he's going to be a contender too.

• Luka doncic is going to be the best player in the NBA in 2 years.He's Kobe with better passing abilities.