What's better HP or Dell?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Both model are best in industry its depend you use and purpose.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They both have motherboards mass produced by the lowest bidder!

• 1 month ago

Both model are best in industry its depend you use and purpose. 

• 1 month ago

Both are great from their own ways. Depends on your personal preferences. Btw what is your main purpose for having a laptop?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

HP is better than Dell.

• 1 month ago

Better than what?

• 1 month ago

For the most part, Dell PCs are the absolute best accessible and are viewed as in a way that is better than HP. In spite of the fact that HP have some extraordinary PCs, across their entire reach there are numerous that can't contend with different brands. While Dell have a really extraordinary scope of PCs no matter how you look at it.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

prefers hp , they dont replace there parts under waranty with used with used parts , wish i could say that for dell .

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Performance-wise, with laptops, I find them equal. The only difference is that HP tends to be more flashy while Dell is more reserved in terms of design. With desktops, they're the same. Printers? HP of course. 

• 1 month ago

Both are HP and Dell are great laptops with regards to many aspects. If we compare them then HP laptops are excellent for performance. Moreover, Hp laptops are also in the budget-friendly sector. So, I will suggest going for HP laptop.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.