Is it bad that I'm a college student but I don't have a job right now?

I'm a college student with anxiety and depression issues and I'm trying to find a job that suits right for me but they're none available right now especially given the current pandemic. I'm thinking of getting a job at my campus but unfortunately the campus is closed so I don't have any other option.. 

I asked because its embarrassing that I'm 21 and I dont have a job, my younger brother who is 19 have a job... but before his new work, he worked at two other places. 

Update:

To  D.E.B.S., I'm sick ofbpeople like yall that don't understand what anxiety or depression is like... Its not a damn excuse, you don't know how disabling these are. This is no disrespect but I hate when people just say "it's an excuse" when in reality you don't know what it is like to live with it. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

bro, get your studies done. then work. otherwise you'll **** one thing up and you dont have to do that. many people at 35 i know of are unemployed and dont know what to do with their lives. so dont work until you have graduated. just dont do it. **** those who say you must.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think so, you have more time to study

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.