Is it bad that I'm a college student but I don't have a job right now?

I'm a college student with anxiety and depression issues and I'm trying to find a job that suits right for me but they're none available right now especially given the current pandemic. I'm thinking of getting a job at my campus but unfortunately the campus is closed so I don't have any other option.. 

I asked because its embarrassing that I'm 21 and I dont have a job, my younger brother who is 19 have a job... but before his new work, he worked at two other places. 

To  D.E.B.S., I'm sick ofbpeople like yall that don't understand what anxiety or depression is like... Its not a damn excuse, you don't know how disabling these are. This is no disrespect but I hate when people just say "it's an excuse" when in reality you don't know what it is like to live with it. 

bro, get your studies done. then work. otherwise you'll **** one thing up and you dont have to do that. many people at 35 i know of are unemployed and dont know what to do with their lives. so dont work until you have graduated. just dont do it. **** those who say you must.

i dont think so, you have more time to study