Anonymous

If you have mental health problems or a learning disability are you likely to be discriminated at work?

If you suffer from ocd or depression are you likely to be discriminated? 

I believe so. It is not supposed to be but I have seen it happen a lot.

Silly troll. You won't be able to hold a job.

• You shouldn't be discriminated against having mental health problems or for having a learning disability. If the work place treats their employees very well, they would want to help you, rather then discriminate against you. 

I have a learning disability and anxiety which is a mental health issue, I also have a full time job. They've seen me have anxiety and panic attacks at work. They haven't discriminated against me for that. 

• 28AKO

no. i don't think ocd is a disability, but depression is a mental issue. If you listed and stated on your job application you suffer from depression. It's against the law for an employer to discriminate against you

Some companies offer help to those with depression . But most applications I’ve filled out I haven’t had to tell them about how I have anxiety ..