Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why are there so many conflicting reports about what thee Covid vaccine contains?

Doctors are saying it contains alcohol which is why the Asian community won't have it and yet the NHS says that it doesn't. I know it contains aluminium which causes dementia, but  can somebody please tell me what's actually in it. Look online and most of the stuff is from the drug companies and they are being very coy about it.

If you are young and healthy, I wouldn't take it. Give it a year or two. Everyone taking it now are guinea pigs.

• John

If I were you, I wouldn't bother taking the vaccine.    Not a problem for you then is it.

I am very happy to take it.   Do you really think that big Pharma companies are going to deliberately poison people and permanently destroy their reputation when the contents of a dodgy vaccine are inevitably revealed ??

Paranoid delusion. 

• Who

why do you care? - If its whats in them worries you so much then dont have then

Everybody has got 2 options - ignore whats in it and take it - or run a highly increased risk of dying from the virus

to me thats a no-brainer

The Oxford AstraZenica vaccine contains a tiny amount of alcohol. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines contains no alcohol. None of the vaccines contain gelatine or aluminium and all three have been approved by leaders of all the main religious groups. Some religions prohibit drinking alcohol but not receiving it in an injection. Drinking alcohol two days before vaccination and two weeks afterwards is actually not recommended because in that sort of quantity it inhibits antibody production.

Because there are so many people spreading lies about what’s in the vaccines.

No doctors are saying it has alcohol, idiots are.

As for aluminium, you’d take in more aluminium from a cup of tea that you’d get in a vaccine.

https://fullfact.org/health/covid-vaccine-aluminiu...

The internet breeds fake news. Conspiracy theorists, ignoramuses, malicious mischief makers spread all kinds of bunk.  There are different kinds of vaccines; only the makers, or reputable bodies like the NHS can give authoritative information as to the ingredients.

The most obvious reason might be that there's multiple different vaccines now in circulation.

There are a lot of stupid conspiracy theories. The bottom lines is if the idiots don't want to take then shut up, stop complaining about the restrictions. don't take it and leave it to the grown ups.

There are lots of stupid people in the world. And lots of Russian disinformation to fed them.

Because the many nut-job conspiracy theorists posting have vivid imaginations!