Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you think there will be violence on inauguration day?

160 Answers

Relevance
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No violence; military will take care of all disturbances. I got a front row inauguration seat at home right in front of my 32 inch "GE" flat screen TV.

• 2 months ago

I suspect from the idiots that think Trump actually won

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, but I don't plan to acknowledge the illegitimacy of the day.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

many going up and trying to take on the army fat chance the army will cut them all down

only nut cases will try something

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No not really.    Carrying of firearms is strictly illegal in DC and there will be a LOT of national guard deployed on the streets. 

Trump fanatics, apocalyptic survivalists, KKK, loonies and rednecks in general would love to disrupt it but I don't see how. 

• 2 months ago

Do I think there will be? Yes. Though, I hope I'm wrong. Violence will merely hurt the Patriots cause and do nothing to help them gain sway among the masses

• 2 months ago

Yes, but not on the Mall or near the ceremony.  

• 2 months ago

There are Thousands of national guard sleeping on the hallways inside the Capitol Hill and the White House , Thanks to Trump

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

probably not , the MAGA crowd had their fun 

• 2 months ago

Have the national guard on standby with shoot to kill orders. Anyone wearing maga junk or support for 45 should be considered terrorists.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.