Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 2 months ago

Roller coasters?

I was wondering if id have trouble getting on roller coasters? I haven't been in a decade and now I might be too big. My chest is 62 inches around and my stomach is 51. Does anyone know if I can still fit?

more than likely not. they do have test seats on most rides. I suggest you use them. Ride ops will try to get you in, but if it doesnt meat the safety requirements you will be asked to leave the ride. Its for your own safety. 

• MS

It will vary by ride.  Some rides have larger seats and/or restraints that can accommodate larger individuals, while others do not.  You can go to a park and will probably find that you can fit in some rides and not others.  Most roller coasters and rides will have a test seat available at the ride entrance so that you can see if you fit before waiting.  Many people have posted blogs and reviews regarding specific parks and which rides there are able to accommodate larger individuals. 

i would just go, theres probably people bigger than you that go