Dove asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

What is the best shampoo for everyday use?

I think dove anti frizz shampoo and conditioner.  Really keeps the frizz down and the hair shiny and smooth.

• rhonda

Argon oil of morroca shampoo and conditioner contains no sulfates and I would use the conditioner once a week as it leaves your hair silky smooth and the argon oil encourages hair growth

V05 its $1 I love it 

Head and shoulders :) 

i think pantene is the best shampoo.

I discover the hair gets use to cleanser type on the off chance that you have been utilizing it for quite a long time so it doesn't fill in too; so I change to something different. I like the outcome and sooner or later change to something different or back to the first. Be that as it may, it actually might be an issue so going to a third brand disconnected to different brands some way or another is better? That likewise applies with conditioners as well. It resembles the hair has a memory (or the brand diluted it so not it isn't the acceptable stuff any longer.

It's HEAD and SHOULDERS. WHAT? Truly! HEAD and SHOULDERS SHAMPOO, normally perceived as a dandruff scalp treatment cleanser, it is the most mainstream brand available and all things considered. Luckily, there is an approach to keep hair sound: use Head and Shoulders cleanser routinely. By keeping your scalp fit as a fiddle, Head and Shoulders cleanser helps keep hair healthier* and more wonderful, by forestalling dandruff-related harm.

Dove is my favorite to use while bathing.

If you wash your hair every day, you can use none or just a tiny dab of shampoo - not the amount the containers sez  (they just want you to use & buy more).  "Experts" recommend a shampoo without any sulfates . . . . I find L'Oreal products at around $7 about the least costly quality brand without sulfates.

🥴😊 Any. Leave it in no longer than 30 seconds.

And dont use Head & Shoulders. 

I dunno what it is about it, but my hair comes out tangled.