Sonny asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Peeing blood.?

so a few days ago I woke up as per usual at 8am and got up for online learning:/. during first lesson I whent to the bathroom and peed blood. I have been ever since can someone advise me on what could be going on? 

cheers 

I'm male

The reason was kidney trauma, I had gotten an injury during some sports and the injuries were also internal. It's not too serious, should be good soon. Appreciate all your concern.

• ron h

If this has been happening for more than about 3 days, you need to see a doctor, NOT ER!   If you've got a regular doc, call and he MIGHT prescribe antibiotics if he thinks it's some kind of UTI.  The doc will have your history and ask you questions and MIGHT send you for an ultrasound exam.   This is NOT and ER thing unless you've had some kind of abdominal injury very recently.  AND it takes just a little blood to make piss bright red.  Call or se a doc--I think you'll be OK soon.  

juice head     

Kidney stones that are lodged in the kidney and cannot pass are the most common reason for blood in the urine. You will need to have a ultrasound to see if that is the particular case. If so, then you will need a non-invasive procedure to have the kidney stones that will not pass destroyed by laser.

You're not going to find anything here, and it may increase your anxiety. GO SEE A DOCTOR. 

Could be many things, see your doctor.

Source(s): nurse
  • zipper

Stop being stupid go see the doctor. It could be Kidney damage, Stones, Cancer or a riped blood vessel all of which a doctor needs to check you for; now stop being stupid get to the doctor or hospital NOW!!!!!

• garry

sure we believe you , any normal person would see a doctor , but no you use the net ..does the word moron mean something to you .

• Tavy

Cheers?? For goodness sake see your Doctor this is not normal.

• Marc

You need to goto a MD right away. 

• kelvin

you sure it's not just your period, than you seriously need to call your doctor