Sonny asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Peeing blood.?

so a few days ago I woke up as per usual at 8am and got up for online learning:/. during first lesson I whent to the bathroom and peed blood. I have been ever since can someone advise me on what could be going on? 

cheers 

Update:

I'm male

Update 2:

The reason was kidney trauma, I had gotten an injury during some sports and the injuries were also internal. It's not too serious, should be good soon. Appreciate all your concern.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

If this has been happening for more than about 3 days, you need to see a doctor, NOT ER!   If you've got a regular doc, call and he MIGHT prescribe antibiotics if he thinks it's some kind of UTI.  The doc will have your history and ask you questions and MIGHT send you for an ultrasound exam.   This is NOT and ER thing unless you've had some kind of abdominal injury very recently.  AND it takes just a little blood to make piss bright red.  Call or se a doc--I think you'll be OK soon.  

• 1 month ago

juice head     

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Kidney stones that are lodged in the kidney and cannot pass are the most common reason for blood in the urine. You will need to have a ultrasound to see if that is the particular case. If so, then you will need a non-invasive procedure to have the kidney stones that will not pass destroyed by laser.

• 2 months ago

You're not going to find anything here, and it may increase your anxiety. GO SEE A DOCTOR. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Could be many things, see your doctor.

Source(s): nurse
  • zipper
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Stop being stupid go see the doctor. It could be Kidney damage, Stones, Cancer or a riped blood vessel all of which a doctor needs to check you for; now stop being stupid get to the doctor or hospital NOW!!!!!

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

sure we believe you , any normal person would see a doctor , but no you use the net ..does the word moron mean something to you .

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Cheers?? For goodness sake see your Doctor this is not normal.

• Marc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You need to goto a MD right away. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you sure it's not just your period, than you seriously need to call your doctor

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.