Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What will atheists do on Judgement Day?

A lot of whining and groveling face down in the dirt.

At our weekly Athiest meeting (now on Zoom), Satan unmuted and said that we might have a Big Surprise Soon, but He would "take care" of us.  We weren't sure what He meant by that.   He was using that Zoom program where you can have a background picture, and I think His picture was a close-up of those fires in California recently, because it was all orange with all these flames coming up.

Laughing at the Racist, Bigotted so called 'Christians' pleading for Mercy from below us in Hell.

They will deny it's happening even though the proof will be right in their faces.

The same thing I will do when Ragnarok happens, I suppose

Atheists don't believe in Judgement Day, so your question is moot.

Seeing as everybody will be present on Judgment Day (including all the resurrected dead), we shall all find out then. Until that awful Day (awful for atheists), we must wait. Those who know God has already adopted them into His family will not suffer dread on that Day. The atheists must speak for themselves.

Plead for mercy the same as I ( a believer) will.

Nothing we tend not to believe in religious fiction  me little bluefaced chump

probably break the record for building the worlds largest and most powerful telescope yet - and fail in finding god lol

morons. all of them...