Trump administration executes Lisa Montgomery, first woman since the 1950s, her lawyers say it's the "bloodlust of a failed administration"?

agree or not?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Once again, Trump shows his vindictive nature. He didn't have to do this now, but he is in a bad mood.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I agree (that these lawyers are angling for book deals and social credits). 

• 2 months ago

If the Department of Justice was REMOTELY efficient, she would have been executed before Donald Trump announced he was running.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes it is. Glad that monster will be out of office in another week. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well, she's was going to die sometime. The end result is the same.

My late mother-in-law said that it "costs too much to keep 'em".

• 2 months ago

I don't care what anyone says. She was a disgusting murderer and thief who got what she deserved. Now it's just her and God....no person has any more say or authority

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Let see. She committed the murder in December 2004 and was sentenced to death in April 2008. (I believe that was 8 years before the Trump administration) and she was finally executed on January 13 2021 (11 years 8 months and 39 days after she was sentenced.) Sounds likes a very low level of blood lust to me. What would be the proper time frame? Fifteen years? Twenty years?

• 2 months ago

They have set for a rather unprecedented number of executions.

• BB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My opinion is that if anyone "failed", it was Montgomery.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably. I have noticed when the treasonous piece of pond scum is upset he fires people. Great believer in misery loves company.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.