Trump administration executes Lisa Montgomery, first woman since the 1950s, her lawyers say it's the "bloodlust of a failed administration"?

agree or not?

• Mike

Once again, Trump shows his vindictive nature. He didn't have to do this now, but he is in a bad mood.

I agree (that these lawyers are angling for book deals and social credits). 

If the Department of Justice was REMOTELY efficient, she would have been executed before Donald Trump announced he was running.

Yes it is. Glad that monster will be out of office in another week. 

Well, she's was going to die sometime. The end result is the same.

My late mother-in-law said that it "costs too much to keep 'em".

I don't care what anyone says. She was a disgusting murderer and thief who got what she deserved. Now it's just her and God....no person has any more say or authority

• xyzzy

Let see. She committed the murder in December 2004 and was sentenced to death in April 2008. (I believe that was 8 years before the Trump administration) and she was finally executed on January 13 2021 (11 years 8 months and 39 days after she was sentenced.) Sounds likes a very low level of blood lust to me. What would be the proper time frame? Fifteen years? Twenty years?

They have set for a rather unprecedented number of executions.

• BB

My opinion is that if anyone "failed", it was Montgomery.

• Jim2

Probably. I have noticed when the treasonous piece of pond scum is upset he fires people. Great believer in misery loves company.