Poll: What do you do when you see a spider in your house ?

• 3 hours ago

If it's small spider like a money spider i ignore but if it's one of those large hunting spiders you see darting across the floor then i would crab a piece of tissue to try to catch it and then chuck it out the window.

• 4 hours ago

I pull out a machine gun and let hell break loose

" DIIIIIIIIIIIIE "

and miss the spider completely but i empty a million clips into every where LOL

no walls left,  ceiling in tatters,  just empty shells and loads of damage ^_^

lol

• 5 hours ago

If it is a brown recluse or black widow, I kill on sight. Any type of wandering spider, such as a wolf spider, I put outside. A house spider, I leave alone

• 14 hours ago

Scream first then have a look at what kind it is 

• ?
    1 day ago

ill get rid of it........

• ?
    2 days ago

Usually I leave it alone, unless it's a rain spider (huge things, as big as my hand), or a sac spider (small, but their venom can cause serious damage).

I kill sac spiders, and take the rain spiders outside as they are pretty much harmless

• 2 days ago

I get spider spray (to kill it) or I get a shoe and smash!!!!

• ?
    2 days ago

Throw him out the window.

3 days ago

As long as it's not a tarantula or a brown recluse, the most I would do is scream. I would not kill it.

• 3 days ago

Usually I'll just leave it alone.  Spiders don't frighten me, and they are beneficial in some ways.

But if they're in the bathroom, I'll 'catch' them in a piece of toilet paper and smoosh them and throw them in the wastebasket.  Somehow, in my bathrobe and bare feet, I'm less tolerant of them.  Plus, for some reason, that's where I see the biggest ones.