Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 days ago

Why did a libtard judge stop the execution of Lisa Montgomery?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago
    Favourite answer

Probably because she was insane.  

• 3 days ago

Because excution doesn’t solve justice. An eye for eye just makes you blind Jesus words ******* retard fundies 

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    3 days ago

Did you read why he/she said that?  I am sure the judge gave his/her reasoning.  

• Leo
    Lv 7
    3 days ago

It's obvious that you know nothing about the case.  You turn off your brain as soon as you see that she was appointed by Obama.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    3 days ago

This is something that has been common to societies in the Western hemisphere since ancient times, even in the most primitive societies.   I can think of two examples:  In Wilfred Thesiger's books about crossing the empty quarter of Arabia with Bedouin tribesmen in the early part of the last century, he describes a young man who accompanied his tribe and was fed and accepted as any other man would have been.  With one exception, he was chained to a heavy rock.   One night, without any reason or explanation he had killed a man sleeping near  him.   The other example was noted by one of the first Europeans to attempt to establish a trading post on the coast of Yemen.  On the quayside he saw a man who was sitting quietly by the local officials office, again tethered by a heavy chain but not mistreated in any other way.  Again, he had inexplicably committed a murder, without warning or motive.   The woman in this case is an obvious lunatic, and one should not 'educate' those with a bloodlust to kill her.  One should chastise them.

• Anonymous
    3 days ago

The Judge was appointed By Trump. 

• 3 days ago

Judge Hanlon was appointed by Trump and he gave the stay pending a competency hearing.

• Anonymous
    3 days ago

Maybe he was pro-life.

• 3 days ago

Why do you assume the judge is a liberal? 

• 3 days ago

I'm not familiar with the case, so I don't know.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.