how do i delete a virus on my tablet ?

How do delete the viruses i habe on my tablet cuz my tablet has 39 viruses

p.s. what is the #1 best antivirus?

I would recommend you to backup your data and reset it to default (restore factory settings) to get rid of the virus completely.

• zipper

You take it to a shop and have them clean the system for you, price depends on what they need to do! GOOD LUCK!

You can use free avira antivirus for that.

In the event that you accept your Android telephone or tablet has an infection, at that point the uplifting news is it's truly simple to erase. · First of all, it merits calling attention to that it's far-fetched that your.

Install antivirus and clean your laptop.

• garry

easy any anti virus runs on andriod , thy avist anti-virus  for android version , it works on phone and tablets . or you can try norton for android , but its not as powerful .

You don't have 39 viruses on your tablet. What you saw was a scareware ad. There are no viruses for your tablet. Viruses rarely exist in today's world. Malware however could potentially be on a tablet however it's pretty rare. If your app store has Malwarebytes, then install that but it's most likely not necessary. Just don't install random apps without checking it out first. Read reviews, check permissions, etc. 

With Lysol -- kills everything   : D

• keerok

Power off. Wait 30 minutes then power on. If there are still viruses, reset the tablet.

Richard is correct, Malwarebytes is a start. There is other antivirus suites to use. 

There is Bitdefender, Avast, ESET, AVG, etc. 

I've used a bunch of them in the past, but I currently use ESET because it meets my needs.

However, even an antivirus programs isn't 100% perfect, there are things you can do to prevent infection. One big thing is to be wary of any applications you download and install. (i.e. verify the developer's name, check the reviews of negative comments... )