when will I get the injection for the virus?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I'm assuming you mean covid-19 vaccine.  Depends on where you live, and usually, your job, your age, and whether you have any underlying conditions which would make you a risk.

Where I live, it also depends on your healthcare provider.  In my county, we have already immunized most of the healthcare workers, and are taking walk-ins for those 75 years and up.  Also vaccinating others who have appointments, the main qualifications usually being over 65 with a condition.  As more vaccine arrives, the next group will be front line workers like police, teachers, food service, etc.

Source(s): sccfreevax.org vaccinateca.com
  • 1 month ago

By injection you mean vaccine. If yes, it is currently being tested and you will definitely get it in near future.

• 1 month ago

Give your address and I'll help bring you closer to the front of the line. 

Source(s): an official / you can trust me.
  • 1 month ago

Which virus you are talking about?

is it Covid-19?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Go ask your doctor; how would we know.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The way Bidwn and company are going about it: four days after you die!

• 1 month ago

Which injection for which virus? And what does this have to do with electronic security?

• 1 month ago

Go ask your doctor; how would we know.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

why , its only 62% effective , ask your doctor , but dont expects it within 6 months .. 330 needles needed to have every american immunised then theres the booster shot , as i said 62% effective ..you need 2 needles of it to get any benefit .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sorry, lost my crystal ball so I can't tell.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.