when will I get the injection for the virus?

I'm assuming you mean covid-19 vaccine.  Depends on where you live, and usually, your job, your age, and whether you have any underlying conditions which would make you a risk.

Where I live, it also depends on your healthcare provider.  In my county, we have already immunized most of the healthcare workers, and are taking walk-ins for those 75 years and up.  Also vaccinating others who have appointments, the main qualifications usually being over 65 with a condition.  As more vaccine arrives, the next group will be front line workers like police, teachers, food service, etc.

Source(s): sccfreevax.org vaccinateca.com

By injection you mean vaccine. If yes, it is currently being tested and you will definitely get it in near future.

Give your address and I'll help bring you closer to the front of the line. 

Source(s): an official / you can trust me.

Which virus you are talking about?

is it Covid-19?

Go ask your doctor; how would we know.

• zipper

The way Bidwn and company are going about it: four days after you die!

Which injection for which virus? And what does this have to do with electronic security?

Go ask your doctor; how would we know.

• garry

why , its only 62% effective , ask your doctor , but dont expects it within 6 months .. 330 needles needed to have every american immunised then theres the booster shot , as i said 62% effective ..you need 2 needles of it to get any benefit .

Sorry, lost my crystal ball so I can't tell.