Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 days ago

Do you think some of the protesters at the Capitol might have been Democratic voters who pretended to support Donald Trump?

181 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 hours ago

I doubt it.                          

• Anonymous
    2 days ago

Actually no, not in the slightest degree. It was all the doing of Trump cultists. Ofc they thought of more lies and paranoid notions to impede cynicism and obligation

• 2 days ago

No one the FBI is searching for or anyone they captured. That is another bogus case in light of the fact that MAGA did that to Liberal gatherings. MAGA is just saying that since they've done it without anyone's help.

• Anonymous
    2 days ago

Nobody the FBI is looking for or anybody they arrested. That's another false claim because MAGA did that to Liberal groups. MAGA is only saying that because they've done it themselves.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 days ago

Provably a few general troublemakers who will fight for either side so long as they get to smash things.  But I doubt any true Democrat voters.

• 3 days ago

Anything to avoid taking responsibility.  Just like your cult leader. Only other cult members are dumb/hypnotized enough to believe crap like that.

• 3 days ago

Patriot Power is spreading the lie that BLM was involved.. They feature a picture of an armed BLM supporter who they claim was at the Jan. 6th event.. No pictures of him actually there, no evidence at all, just this outlandish claim which many Trumpsters accept as fact.. That includes the police union president in Seattle.  If he indeed was there, that's one rebel rousing idiot out of hundreds of Trumpsters.

I can't say as I blame him (Solan, Seattle police rep) for being angry with the tolerance that the city leaders have shown to BLM ...riots that put his people in danger.  But misinformation. undue blame & lies to support a particular political leaning need to stop.

• 3 days ago

No one is stupid enough to believe that except republicans. Those guys will believe anything. They're the stupidest bunch of retards that ever existed. You could shoot one in the face and they wouldn't even be smart enough to say "ow."

• 3 days ago

No they were all arrested and identified as Quinon, proud boys and the rest MAGAS

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

OK, for what reason?

The Democrats have control of The House, The Senate and The Presidency.

What would be the point?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.