Have you ever been not hungry?

• KTJoe
    5 hours ago

Always found away to make a dish out what food I had available. If you're hungry go to a nearby grocery store, speak with cashier about your situation.  

• ?
    11 hours ago

There's a difference between hunger and being interested in eating. 

My body typically doesn't get hungry until I've gone at least 14 waking hours without eating. Since I eat at least 3 times per day on a regular basis, I seldom get hungry. Even when I miss lunch, I might get to eat supper soon enough that hunger doesn't kick in. 

So yes, my experience is most days not being hungry. There was a time when I was young that I was too broke to buy enough food. In those days I experienced hunger more days than not. It's not fun, and if that is your experience now, I am sorry.

17 hours ago

I'm rarely hungry. I don't eat much, but hunger is not a problem. ......

• 2 days ago

iv'e never stopped eating hun.

• 2 days ago

It relies on the food and the manner in which I eat it. There are a ton of times when I feel not ravenous by glancing the food in which I've no interest. Scrumptious food brimming with supplements frequently make me hungry to eat.

• 3 days ago

It depends upon the food and the way I eat it. There are a lot of times when I feel not hungry by looking the food in which I've no interest. Delicious food full of nutrients often make me hungry to eat.

3 days ago

Yes, most times when I eat, it's because I have a body that needs to be full of nutrients and vitamins for energy. I don't really be hungry. It's that, boredom, craving, and leisure time. Still I don't ever be hungry. Probably because food is around me.

3 days ago

Yup, I'm not hungry right now since I had lunch only about an hour ago. If you constantly feel hungry, you might wanna talk to your doctor about it to make sure your health is in good state

• 4 days ago

I'm rarely hungry. I don't eat much, but hunger is not a problem. 

• 4 days ago

Depends on the kind of hungry.