Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Why doesn't mastrubation feel good to me?

I'm 14 and whenever i try to jack off. It's painful and just irritates my penis. how can i make it feel good and pleasurable?

Update:

KumquatMay i don't have any lube. I've tried using lotion but that doesn't help.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If it hurts, you're doing it wrong. Try using a softer grip when you do it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I suggest you ask a female government school teacher to give you a hand job.  Such teachers have a thing for young men.  That is why they became teachers.  

• 1 month ago

Lotion can sometimes make it worse, especially if you've already chafed - it can burn like hell.

Get some Vaseline, put some on your hands, rub them together to get it warmed up, and it works pretty well.

Lubricants that are made specifically for that purpose are the best - astroglide is freaking incredible.

• 1 month ago

Find somebody for sex, and don't do this.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dont do it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe you are not doing it correctly.   Maybe I should help you. 

Source(s): If you have some butter or margarine or Crisco, any edible oil, you can use a little of that and slide it slowly, don't rush it, enjoy it.
  • 2 months ago

Vaseline, vegetable or coconut oil, vaseline. Heck, spit in your hand.

• 2 months ago

Sounds like some sort of freak to me. Maybe you can star in a horror movie and jack off and scream in pain as you ejaculate blood. A few (phuqed in the head) people might like it.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would ask your doctor about it

• 2 months ago

use plenty of lube kid, and a gentle grip

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.