Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Why doesn't mastrubation feel good to me?

I'm 14 and whenever i try to jack off. It's painful and just irritates my penis. how can i make it feel good and pleasurable?

KumquatMay i don't have any lube. I've tried using lotion but that doesn't help.

If it hurts, you're doing it wrong. Try using a softer grip when you do it.

I suggest you ask a female government school teacher to give you a hand job.  Such teachers have a thing for young men.  That is why they became teachers.  

Lotion can sometimes make it worse, especially if you've already chafed - it can burn like hell.

Get some Vaseline, put some on your hands, rub them together to get it warmed up, and it works pretty well.

Lubricants that are made specifically for that purpose are the best - astroglide is freaking incredible.

Find somebody for sex, and don't do this.

Dont do it

Maybe you are not doing it correctly.   Maybe I should help you. 

Source(s): If you have some butter or margarine or Crisco, any edible oil, you can use a little of that and slide it slowly, don't rush it, enjoy it.

Vaseline, vegetable or coconut oil, vaseline. Heck, spit in your hand.

Sounds like some sort of freak to me. Maybe you can star in a horror movie and jack off and scream in pain as you ejaculate blood. A few (phuqed in the head) people might like it.

i would ask your doctor about it

use plenty of lube kid, and a gentle grip