Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

Is this kitchen design nice?

Attachment image

30 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I like it. Especially the built in eating area.

• 1 month ago

Can't see a kitchen.

• 1 month ago

Yeah its cool but I think the kitchen should not be open in a way that everybody can interfere in it.

• 1 month ago

I see a living room/dinning room.

I don't see a kitchen.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Wow, this design is very nice.

where can I find it? 

• 1 month ago

It is hard to tell if this kitchen disign is nice without seeing the cooktop and sink or if there is any natural light.

Howsoever, I love the layout of the dining area between the kitchen and the living area. I do not like when a couch is too close to the kitchen, so this layout is perfect in my opinion.

Having that been said, I cannot imagine the designer would make mistakes in the other half of the kitchen, that we cannot see.

But, I will admit that I am getting really bored with the current trend of zero color or pattern in the repetetive use of gray, white, cream, black and brown shades. So HGTV overload !!

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

no looks kinda off cheap and not enough space , place looks a bit small too .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Even more cold and unwelcoming than the living room.  Foo-Foo "designers"  and realtors popularized open floor plans to make a small space look larger and to make nice photo spreads for bored housewife magazines.  Some fell for it . . . . but then realize that cooking smoke and odors in the living room are not desirable,  and we sometimes leave things out on kitchen counters that we don't want company to look at.......just a dumb idea.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

hard to say when we don’t see the entire layout

• 1 month ago

Yes             .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.