Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

How do I kindly convince someone to change their hair length and hair colour?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Anyone can say to a friend, "Have you ever thought of having your hair shorter / longer, or changing the colour?" That would just be friendly chat.

Don't push it further than that or it could turn UNfriendly.

• 2 months ago

There is nothing of the sort as "sympathetically persuading" somebody to do anything. However, you can "propose" they change their hair. There's a major distinction. On the off chance that you are attempting to persuade somebody to change, at that point that implies you think your assessment of that individual's haircut matters more than their own. You can generally say, "Have you considered this hair tone? I figure it would look great on you".

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

People's hair is an extension of their personality. They can have it they way they want and you should leave them alone. Unless you're their employer or something.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There is no such thing as "kindly convincing" someone to do anything.  But you can "suggest" they change their hair.  There's a big difference. If you are trying to convince someone to change, then that means you think your opinion of that person's hair style matters more than their own.  You can always say, "Have you thought about this hair color?  I think it would look good on you".  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Slyly sedate them then just change their hair color as they slumber. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You don't.  Everyone has the choice to wear their hair at any length they want and have any color hair they want.

• 2 months ago

You can't really do that if they wanna change it they will and if not then they won't

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

kindly mind your own business

• 2 months ago

How would you feel is they insisted that you change your hair length and colour?  Yeah--that's how you're making them feel!

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

well you don't.................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.