Cristoforo asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 months ago

How to defend yourself in a fight?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I am not strong enough

• 2 months ago

On the off chance that you need to consider how to guard yourself, at that point its past the point of no return.

You battle the manner in which you train, you train the manner in which you need to battle.

• 2 months ago

Go to the gym for fight

• Cee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Learn how to fight dirty.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Being that while I served in the military, we had to engage in combative training levels 1–2–3, which if you have never been in any type physical conflict this can be overwhelming.

To answer your question, first understand a few fine principles in any physical conflict is as follows:

you will get hit

if you don’t hit back, the hitting will continue

there will be blood

if they don’t tap out , knock them out

Be the aggressive one if it’s gotten to that point, no need for peace talks.

violence isn’t the best option but know it is an option.

3 things to remember close the distance between you and the individual, gain a dominant position and finish the fight.

Enhance the gateway to your career path with Global MBA.

The best way to win is to hit the attacker in the nose with the palm of your hand, in an upward motion, as hard as you can. This will break their nose, or at least seriously hurt them, and stun them for a moment. Everyone, no matter who they are, will be in a lot of pain and won't even be able to see very well when their nose has been smashed. This will buy you enough time to get away, or if you can't get away, it will stun them enough that you can land a few more solid hits to finish them.

• 2 months ago

Disengage and run away. Otherwise, fight like a wolverine fights; all out. Go for the eyes, throat, (Adam's apple), bridge of nose, and testicles (if it applies). Use available weapons: keys, pens, sharp objects, an ax handle without the blade like I have in my garage (it broke off). Avoid knuckles punches. If you can't remember anything, go angry monkey on them. Try open palm strikes instead. Good luck. 

• Fantom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you are in the United States, call 911

• Bon
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Get training from someone who knows how..

• Kokoro
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you have to think about how to defend yourself, then its too late.

You fight the way you train, you train the way you want to fight.

• 2 months ago

Tuck your chin down, put your hands to your chin (better to have bruises on your stomach than to get KO'd and be completely at your attackers mercy), hit with your elbows never a closed fist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.