Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 3 months ago

Should I go to college if i pocket $1500 in grants on average per class after tyition is paid?  Even if its for some bs degree?

From the looks of your question it couldn't hurt.

don't call an degree bs because you earned it dude!

my bs is in garbage control!

Take a REALLY careful look at your financial aid - are you being refunded $1500 in grants ONLY aid, or are there loans mixed in?  If there are loans in there, you're going to have to pay them back.  Why bother with a "bs" degree in any event? Find something useful, or transfer to a trade school & be a plumber!

Why bother if that is your attitude? I mean really~ it is obvious that you would be there wasting time and taking the place of someone who actually did want to be there. Why take away someone else's opportunity?

Of course.  Going to college will help you grow up.  The only thing is that you should change your degree to something meaningful to you.  

Other people pay to go to college