Do you bthink Biden will be a better President? ?

I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm  beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as  some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better? 

I am willing to give him a chance. I've said it will just be a continuation from the Obama years, but I could be wrong. I also said he could let the CCP take advantage of u.s but I could be wrong. Just wait and see. 

He's now demonstrated himself to be more official than Trump. My musings about what's to come are built around realities I definitely know however I once in a while go around foreseeing it. The circuit is loaded with individuals w/losing tickets who figured their feeling could precisely foresee what's to come. I like where Biden remains on the issues. He's straightforward w/acceptable character (up until this point) ... trump fizzled at that.

better him than trump again   

Wholeheartedly

Hell No! Forty nine years in government and he has accomplished ZERO ! What would make you think he can now? ? He was a good gofor for Obummer and did nothing but enrich himself in mean while. He couldn't come up with an original thought or idea of his own. Quoting  Obummer ,   ' Joe Biden is a F... up '

NO NO NO I also voted got Trump twice I also voted for Obama twice. I have registered both ways more than once. I  have never agreed with everything that either party stands for but I have to vote for the person who stands for more of my values, which is what everyone should do. The 2016 & 2020 elections was the only time I have ever voted straight Republican. Democrats are not just more liberal in their values the fact that they support and encourage RADICAL HATRED for anyone who doesn't agree with them. We are no longer republicans who might be pro life who might and support law enforcement and old fashion standing for our national anthem with out hand over our heart, and who want our borders to be safer we are now RACIST, BIGOTS, and FACIST who want women in die in back alley abortions, who want innocent black civilians to be killed by law enforcement, who are anti democracy who believe that confederate monuments are to be worshipped and celebrated , who want innocent immigrants to suffer. Everything is either ALL or NOTHING, there is no middle ground. I am more middle than absolute  and so are most conservatives that I know.  

I can't think of anyone with greater potential for being the WORST president America has ever had than "hands" biden.  I expect he will be rated down there with FORMER chairman obama and jimmy carter.

Neptune, who is this "fraud, a dope addict, a rapist" you are babbling about?

• Ann

Not even better than Obama. Biden will replace Obama as the worst President in history. Jimmy Carter must be thrilled! He was the worst for decades and now he's 3 from the bottom.

He's already shown himself to be more presidential than trump. My thoughts about the future are constructed around facts I already know but I rarely go around predicting it. The racetrack is full of people w/ losing tickets who thought their opinion could accurately predict the future. I like where Biden stands on the issues. He's honest w/ good character (so far) ... trump failed at that.

Biden could literally sleep for the next 4 years and he'll still be a far better POTUS than Trump ever could be. That's how corrupt and useless Trump was.

• Sam

Dump was the worst ever so Biden will be better anyway you look at it.