Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What is your best proof of God's Existence?

In my opinion, the best proof of God's existence is in creation itself. There are so many marvelous creations that are complex, it couldn't have just happened on it's own, perhaps randomly. There would have to be a creator to do all of this, and perfectly.

“Every house is constructed by someone, but he that constructed all things is God.”​—Heb. 3:4.

I am sharing a link to a wonderful, short, Bible based article that goes into more depth about this topic. 

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1971042?q=ever...

Source(s): NWT of the Holy Scriptures/ www.jw.org

King James Version Bible

Jeremiah Chapter 22

29. O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.

John Chapter 1

1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Romans Chapter 10

17. So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

1 Timothy Chapter 6

12. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Hebrews Chapter 11

1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

1 John Chapter 4

12. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

John Chapter 5

43. I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

44. How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

what an original question!!!  lol! but seriously he doesnt exist....have a great day!!

There is none whatsoever.... If there were then atheism would not exist either

With all of our technology, man cannot recreate or copy or even explain most of God's creation.  That's proof enough.

No proof will be given, God is faith that he is who He says He is.  This is why He answered Abraham "I AM WHO I AM"  when asked who he was.  Who are you to demand proof.  

The mathematical preciseness of creation. Line the balance of the strong nuclear force with the weak nuclear force. Also so many unrelated this follow the same pattern. The solar system with planet orbiting the sun is similar to the atom. The electrons orbit the nucleus. Just as an artist has a style of painting, it shows God,s style in creation. See JW.org

• Rjgmh

The Bible. It is a book full of prophesies, and even though it is penned by 40 authors in a period ov over 2000 years, it holds one consistent message. It has held up to scrutiny already for more than 2000 years, and even though people claim contradictions there are none. The fact that it holds so many prophesies that came true, means that it has to be written by someone outside of the timedomain, we call such a being God. 

• Paul

(1) The fact that I know Him and live in daily relationship and communication with Him. (2) The fact that hundreds of millions of other people do the same.

If any proof existed, it wouldn't be called 'faith or 'belief', it would be called 'knowledge'. 

Every God myth is explicitly constructed as to explain why the god of that faith is elusive and never seen.  Often with increasingly implausible circular logic that is often internally contradictory if you actually think about it.  Which is why most faiths call such examination 'blasphemy' and discourage it by making it taboo.