Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What will Donald Trump do after leaving office?

Do you think he will try to establish a more conservative university system to counter the leftist Ivy League? Possible GOP Universities? Possibly at least one in every red state?

His first one could be a real trump university in Palm Beach Florida this time an accredited school. Home to his presidential 📚 library.

Next might be to get a Kennedy University built near the space coast as a Southern MIT, possibly in Orlando

Possibly build a major university in Savannah Georgia named after CSA General Anderson. Anderson University

Possibly a school in Charleston SC named after General Beauregard that started the civil war. Beauregard University

Expand Liberty 🗽 University in Virginia to a top tier school

Establish a Wright University in NC named after the Wright Brothers who created air travel with no govt funding.

Get Dolly Parton to help establish a Parton University in Tennessee

Buy out and privatize Auburn in Alabama

Get Walton to establish a Walton University in Arkansas

And just make sure red states have top tier conservative universities?

Will this be what trump does after leaving the White House?

140 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Trump University already existed. I hate to break it to you but courts ruled that it was a literal scam in a multi-million dollar lawsuit which Trump lost.

If you're dumb enough to attend Trump University act 2, no one will feel sorry for you once Trump scams you for the 2nd time.

• 1 month ago

Hopefully perp walked into the New York State Department of Corrections.

• 1 month ago

He's not rich enough to begin it all alone, yet his name influence in addition to Roger Ailes running it would pull in speculators. He'll make a TV network that is COMPLETE one end to the other purposeful publicity and bvllshit. Strife and shouting at one another and making extravagant claims upheld up by nothing will be supported. It'll resemble Pro Wrestling. Also, his base will gobble it up. They as of now do with QAnon and scores of complete bvllshit sites and Facebook "news" channels. The thing that matters is that this will really bring in cash off of it. They will end up being the new FOX News. They will out-FOX, FOX if it's all the same to you the risqué remark.  To do that, he needs to keep his base irate and survey him as the arrangement. That is Populism 101. He will hang the possibility of him running in 2024 out there, yet he won't really do it. He'll simply prod it. A LOT.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He will spend time getting his legal arguments in order and preparing for his arrest.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I read somewhere that he plans to remain active in politics, and may run for President again in 2024. (Not saying I support Trump - just going by what I read.)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope.  He will whine and ***** for a few years, release a book, hold rallues for no reason, and someone may give himba tv show.  That will happen for about 2 years, and then the health issues will become quite prevalent.  

• 1 month ago

Hunker down in Mar-a-lago, Florida golf courses & stay the hell outta NY.. Oh & keep tweeting lies, stirring up hate & discontent.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Write books and do the lecture circuit if he doesn't continue his rallies to be after Biden for 4 years. He'll get richer just the way the Clintons got rich.

• 1 month ago

Start a super pac and play king maker.

• 1 month ago

He will continue his con. He will be raking in money. 170 million so far. I'm betting he gets to 200 million before then end of the year. He will run this con forever.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.