Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Was I wrong? Boyfriend won’t talk to me?

My boyfriend asked me this morning if I can come over to his house after work. I told him I have plans with a friend so I’ll come afterwards, he was fine with it. This afternoon my friend tells me she has to cancel as she’s pregnant and was having stomach pains.. so I told my boyfriend I can come over after work. An hour later my friend told me it was just ligament pains and she’s fine to go out tonight.. being her birthday, I didn’t want to tell her that I made other plans so I told my boyfriend and asked if I can still come over later tonight. He said no because he canceled his plans to spend time with me and now I’m going out again so he’s annoyed. I understand it was a bit annoying for him but it’s her birthday...I felt bad to just say no. 

• ?

Oh well. He’ll get over it

• T J

Id be mad at you too. It was okay to not let your friend feel bad, but it seems you think its ok to make your BF feel bad. I would not be happy with you either.  You make it sound like it was no big deal for him " I understand it was a bit annoying for him but it’s her birthday"   He now knows how you feel about him.  Do not be surprised if he drops you. Glad you are not my GF...If you were you would be my EX.

• ?

You’re wrong, he’s right, you’re selfish and don’t deserve him, you should apologize repent and recognize, end of story 

• ?

He's  loser. You did right; dump him posthaste!