Would you ever date someone who didn't graduated high school? Why or why not?

no it is not me. I have an associates degree thank you

• ?

I did, even though I was 20 years older than he was. He used to beat the living daylights out of me on a daily basis, even though I was spending upwards of 70% of my weekly paycheck supplying him with beer, cigarettes, and weed. He forced me to accept the fact that he was sleeping with other people. The situation only ended when he raped and impregnated his mother. He then would write me from prison asking me to send him money, so I put my foot down and told him where to go. 

I dropped out of school at 15 and I am a millionaire many times over.

Made my money shooting pool and selling drugs and women. I don't 

have any problem getting dates.

Your writing skills are questionable at best so you have no room to judge.

To answer your question I probably would if I was single, but there are numerous factors I'd have to consider too. I don't have high school diploma but I do have a GED and an associate's degree. I've done ok for myself over the years. If the person has a GED and is relatively intelligent I'd give them a chance.

Wouldn't exclude a person because of it, unless their personality was the reason they didn't