What's my rights when interrogation by college police?

There's saying do not say anything without a lawyer because anything I say will be used against me.

What about at college or university? What's my right?

Would college expelled me by refusing to cooperate with college police when questioning me as suspects?

How can I refused to say anything and yet won't get expelled from university?

What's best for my rights if college police department want to question me about crimes happening on campus.

Is there way protect me from college judicial found me guilty just because I refuse to answer any questions?

• John

You need to consider 2 different types of contacts with the campus police.  In all states with which I am familiar, when on campus college police have the same authority as a city police officer.  

Consequently, if you are being questioned about a crime the campus police feel you may have committed, you have the right to remain silent.  If you are charged with that crime, the trial would be held by the criminal court of the local jurisdiction.  At least in theory, the fact you refused to talk to the police would not be held against you at trial.

If you are instead charged with a violation of student conduct rules, any hearing would be before a college disciplinary board.  Failure to cooperate with any inquiry could be held against you. There would be no fines or jail time, but you could be dismissed from the school.

"What's best for my rights if college police department want to question me about crimes happening on campus"  (1) Don't be involved in any criminal activity, and (2) cooperate with the campus officers if they question you.  

I hope you're not a native speaker of English. Your writing is terrible to be coming from a college student. Now- you have the right not to say anything without a lawyer. The college has the right to expel you. Your best bet is to get a lawyer. 

When questioned by any police force, or anyone that claims to be part of a police force, you are required to identify yourself if driving or if found in a building that for some reason has restricted access.  (Like a dormitory after visiting hours.)  Beyond simple identification, there is no reason for you to talk to police without representation.

Private Police Say Nothing Plead I reserve my Rights to say Nothing

they ARE ONLY CIVILIANS employed to police the college

say Nothing Until the Real Police arrive

What ARE my rights when interrogatED by college police?

THEY'RE saying not TO say anything without a lawyer because anything I say will be used against me.

What about at college or university?--  You've already said you're in college. 

What ARE my rightS?

Would college EXPEL me by refusing to cooperate with college police when questioning me as A SUSPECT?

How can I REFUSE to say anything and yet NOT get expelled from university?

What's best for my rights if THE college police [department] want to question me about crimes happening on campus?

Is there way protect me from college judicial found me guilty just because I refuse to answer any questions? -- Throw that out and start over.

If that's the best you can do with English, you have nothing to worry about from the college police because you don't be in college long.

Say nothing and find a school that respects your rights. 

maybe you shouldnt  say anything without a lawyer