Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you recognize Joe Biden as President-elect of the United States?

• James

Not until he is sworn in on January 20, 2021!

• Expat

Yep! And anyone thinking differently is going to be very disappointed in 10 days. 

My better judgement says he is and verbally I do recognize Joe Biden as president-elect, but it's difficult to fully accept it with the current president refusing to accept it and throwing a sore loser hissy fit.  This delay he is causing in everyone's usual mental process could have disastrous consequences for millions.   

Sure. Trump spoke from a podium that said 'President Elect' on it well before the electoral votes were returned.

• !

Of course. Unless trump somehow manages to compeltely overturn election results in multiple states. Biden has the necessary electoral college votes to become president

• Dan

No I don't. I recognize he most likely will be President-elect, after the electors vote. But as of today, no not yet. 

No, no elector vote has taken place.

• ?

No, I recognise him as cheater in chief of the Democrat Party 

Yes, since November 7th, Biden gave his victory speech on Nov. 8.

Yes sir/ma'am...