So now trumpers are calling for a suspension of the constitution for the coup de tat? ?

I guess we know who the anti Americans are. What way to throw a tantrum for not getting your way

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I would call it sedition, but it's not secretive. I think "treason" means rebellion against the government structure.

There is an important difference between seeking to change the US Constitution and laws, versus suspending laws and Constitution. There is also an incredible stupidity in supporting claims made on statements with no physical evidence and getting to a point of internal war without even realize that one is doing it.

Where the heck did Republican and Trump supporters get their education? A fortune cookie or cereal box?

Trump is into "winning at all cost" regardless of what is left when he wins. Are his supporters that ignorant?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is just unbelievable what is going on now....

• Emma
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If Trump could sign an Executive Order that he won the election, he would. Thank god, the system is holding up, if only barely.

• 2 months ago

It's time to consider exiling all Trumpites until they are no longer threatening the integrity of the Republic.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Liberal fairy tales are very imaginative.  AJ, the ranting chimpanzee, remember fake Russia collusion and democrats calling for impeachment the night Trump was elected. Where did you get your education, from the clogged toilet. Because that what comes out of your mouth. You are very ignorant indeed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.