Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

how to deal with this type of abuse?

There's someone that always abuses me whenever they get the chance to verbally and mentally. They call the police as a scare tactic to frighten me and always try to get me arrested. Is there a way to go about this to report the abuse anonymously? 

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    If you want to be taken serious, no, there is no way to report the abuse anonymously.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.