Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is my cousin sexually active?

She is 34, married and has 2 kids and lives with her husband in the same house. I snooped on my aunt's messages and I read my cousin saying to her mom, "I am not pregnant, mom. I took a pregnancy test." I also read another similar message a while ago, that went like, "My period came. I am not pregnant." Is my cousin sexually active? I feel angry that she is. Why is she doing this when she already has 2 kids?

• ?

Most males and females remain sexually till they are in their 60-70s. She is just getting into her prime sexually. Mind your own business.

Why were you snooping on your aunt's phone to begin with? And if your cousin, who is happily married with children, is having sex with her lawful husband what in the world is wrong with that?

She should be on birth control if she don't want kids!

• L

Why the heck are you snooping your Aunt's messages??????????  SHAME ON YOU!  Leave her phone alone............nothing, on her phone, is your business.

• garry

ask her and maybe she will tell you either yes of get lost creep  ..

• ?

She probably is but unless if she's sleeping with who you're dating it's none of your business. Let her mom handle it she doesn't need more than one mom.

• GB

So if  you get married, you intend to stop having sex, after you have 2 children? You might feel differently when you grow up.

Guess what is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS??? All of this. Your cousin's sex life is not your concern. Stop snooping and quit judging. 

• adam

its none of your business, Worry about yourself. Stay in your lane fool

Probably