Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Will police investigate you if you have been parked outside a watched house a few times?

I have been over at a drug house quite a few times to hangout with old school friends and the house was unknowingly being watched by police for a month. The dealer in the house sold to a undercover and the house was raided. My question is will I be involved in anything related to this? I wasn’t dealing, carrying or anything. The raid was for that and the warrants out for the arrest of two people in that house. I’m concerned that my plate was written down or taken pictures of and that they will pay me a visit soon but they would not have any evidence against me for anything.

100%

The cops will invesitgate everyone who has been in that house, and who has also been in contact with the owners of that home! So, yes, you would be looked into, and your background checked, you may even be asked to come in for questioning if the officers deem that appropriate.

If you are so innocent here, why so worried? If your so convinced you have done nothing illegal, then any invesitagation involving you, will turn up nothing, and you won't be arrested nor charged with a crime.

I think your bigger concern here is the friends you choose to have! Do you really think its a bright idea to assoicate with guys who are felons? Guys who will be caught and do hard time? Aren't you worried that you could be caught up in their violence, even if its indirectly? Bottom line here is you are making some very piss poor choices here, its time to smarten up, ditch these friends before you get intosome real trouble.

You are FLAT OUT LYING. There is NO WAY you were permitted by the dealers to 'hang out' at a drug house.

Of course they will.  This is why Mommy told you not to hang out with drug addicts.

Of course you're being watched.  The police have to determine your involvement in this situation.

• ?

You are being watched too now. They don't care if you were just visiting a friend, you were at a drug house, and if they kick the doors in while you are there, you're getting arrested.

no...